Salesforce Technical Architect
Experience Range: 4-8 years
Job Location: Remote
exempars technologies are the hottest and most intense part of a fire. Needless to say that our passion for our work is as intense.
Our management has a mindset of establishing entrepreneurs within the organisation. They encourage, promote, and present a platform for our folks to hone their best qualities to come up with unique ideas.
Trust is the first principle of our business. We give our clients complete transparency on the projects and team engagements through our all-cloud collaboration platform.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, client requirements, and company goals
- Manage daily support and maintenance of internal Salesforce instance, and conduct long-term improvement operations to ensure compatibility with evolving mission requirements
- Communicate with project managers, clients, and other developers to design cohesive project strategies and ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment
- Maintain a flexible and proactive work environment to facilitate a quick response to changing project requirements and customer objectives, and innovate ways to meet mission goals successfully
- Interact directly with clients, managers and end-users as necessary to analyze project objectives and capability requirements, including specifications for user interfaces, customized applications, and interactions with internal Salesforce instances
- Provide system administration support of internal and customer-facing Salesforce environment, especially related to customized applications, user permissions, security settings, custom objects, and workflow
- Collaborate with various internal departments, including marketing, product development, and operations, to ensure the Salesforce environment supports internal needs relating to functionality and performance
- Contribution towards building the salesforce practice and pre-sales
- QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:-
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
- Minimum work experience 6 to 8 years of software development and 6 years of Salesforce application development
- Self-motivated and creative
- Experience in multi-system integration
- Experience in source code control