SALESFORCE DEVELOPER / TECHNICAL CONSULTANT
Experience Range: 1-3 years
Job Location: Remote
exemplars technologies are the hottest and most intense part of a fire. Needless to say that our passion for our work is as intense.
Our management has a mindset of establishing entrepreneurs within the organisation. They encourage, promote, and present a platform for our folks to hone their best qualities to come up with unique ideas.
Trust is the first principle of our business. We give our clients complete transparency on the projects and team engagements through our all-cloud collaboration platform.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Develop technical solutions based on the Salesforce platform.
- Experience with customization on the Salesforce Lightning platform which should include Lightning Components using the Lightning Design System framework, Apex, Apex data loader, and declarative platform tools.
- Good knowledge & hands-on experience in programming to develop APEX Class, Triggers, Test classes, Batch Apex, Scheduled jobs, Queueable apex APIs.
- Experience in building custom pages using lightning components.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce object model and relationship among objects to clearly delineate the need of SOQL, SOSL.
- Strong conceptual knowledge of object-oriented design concepts.
- Experience with web service development using SOAP and REST API
- Ability to document & execute unit test cases.
- Experience with executing deployments for large enterprise clients using Salesforce changeset or ANT is a plus.
- Ability to communicate clearly across teams in the project and having
- excellent verbal and written communication skills for articulating
- technical design and implementation.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:-
- Bachelors/Master’s degree in computer science/ IT engineering or equivalent.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills paired with the ability to develop creative and efficient solutions.
- Effective communicator with both internal & external stakeholders.
- Experience in a highly Agile/scrum environment.
- Ability to be a team contributor.