Salesforce Project Manager
Experience Range: 4-8 years
Job Location: Remote
exemplars technologies are the hottest and most intense part of a fire. Needless to say that our passion for our work is as intense.
Our management has a mindset of establishing entrepreneurs within the organisation. They encourage, promote, and present a platform for our folks to hone their best qualities to come up with unique ideas.
Trust is the first principle of our business. We give our clients complete transparency on the projects and team engagements through our all-cloud collaboration platform.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Be passionate, expert, and also certain while preserving a focus on customer success
- Screens as well as take care of job financials, scope, and schedule to guarantee task stays on track for assigned customer projects. Drives applications of high-grade cloud solutions.
- Function as a key daily factor of contact for the customer as well as the functional aspects of the project. Goal concentrated on structure solid consumer connections.
- Facilitates or co-leads with customer job supervisor regular status conferences with the project team, enrollers, and all stakeholders.
- Follows the Rainmaker Method and also possesses the ability to assess risks in the process, individuals, or innovation and also adjusts project strategies to deal with accordingly.
- Help consultant team members in the delivery of customer discussions throughout demands, individual, pilot, and also layout acceptance screening sessions. Evaluate deliverables prepared by the group prior to showing them to the customer.
- Gives mentoring, assistance, and basic treatment and feeding to task employees, consisting of the offshore staff members.
- Achieves released company utilization targets.
- QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:-
- Certified Salesforce.com Admin or Developer with either Sales Cloud or Service Cloud Consultant certifications
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent, or equivalent years of professional experience in a relevant field
- Brings 5+ years of project management experience with packaged software or custom development implementations
- Experience with other CRM software (Siebel, Clarify, Vantive, Peoplesoft, NetSuite, RightNow, etc.)
- Experience in professional services/consulting organization
- Experience in Agile approaches to project management
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Proven ability to manage budgets for projects.
- Experience with salesforce.com serving as project manager or scrum leader
- Estimation/sizing, SOW/Change Order contracting experience preferred
- Experience working with global development teams preferred